The IPAD Owners Association, Inc. seeks a professional webmaster and electronic designer. If you love working, learning and having fun at the same time, this might be the ideal job for you. Strong communication skills and HTML+CSS experience is required. Photoshop or GIMP experience is a bonus!
- To organize, format and maintain current web content on corporate web sites, develop new material (written and graphical) within the company web style format and offer creative input on impact of web presence.
- Update corporate web content with current public information
- Maintain and improve current web efficiency
- Constantly monitor accuracy of web based information and correct as needed
- Help generate and/or format high impact, efficient graphics within the corporate style structures
- Work with marketing department to create and maintain consistent corporate look-and-feel
- Medium-to-large scale HTML maintenance experience required
- Demonstrated ability to create clean, standards-compliant HTML, CSS and cross-platform scripting
- Strong written and visual communication skills required
- Clear information structuring skills a definite plus
- Self motivated
Please fax resume to 1-847-432-1087